Blackfin broadens the brand’s eyewear line-up with their new series, Blackfin Pacific. The name Pacific calls to mind the image of the ocean that joins two worlds, two cultures, and two ways of interpreting the design of the 1940s spectacle frames.
This style originated in Japan, and after a sophisticated California upgrade, became iconic around the globe. Blackfin reimagines these classics with a more modern, contemporary eye, creating minimalist frames instilled with timeless elegance.
Features of the new series:
- Made from a single 3-mm block of titanium to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Frame profiles are chamfered, lending a unique visual softness
- Weld-Free, except for those needed to mount the nose pad arms
- Made of extremely flexible material for adaptability
- Adjustable, ergonomically designed Swordfish temple tips
The new, innovative series is available in three retro-modern interpretations of the iconic shapes of the classic Japanese design:
Big Sur - a panto style with pure, timeless lines.
Sierra - features beveled contours and a more contemporary look
Mojave - a rounded shape with a more classic feel.
The elegant, understated colors keep with the style of the collection but also showcase Blackfin’s superior production skills - the blend of polished and matte colors, enamel accents paired with polished metal, the antiquing technique.